Dr. Brady is a Counselor/Psychologist who practices Positive Psychology and Life Coaching. He is also licensed by a foreign government as a Psychologist. He specializes in individual, couples, and family counseling using Positive Psychology and he maintains a private practice in Lady Lake, Florida.
Doctor Brady is a motivational speaker and a problem solver with over 40 years experience as a marriage and family coach. He also is a graduate of California University, Berkeley, and University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, specializing in Positive Psychology, he is currently serving as a private practitioner working with a broad spectrum of clients. Among his areas of expertise is counseling of all types, including marriage therapy and as a Certified Life Coach.
Dr. Brady is considered by his many patients to be a “Guru of marriage and couples counseling.” He was trained and certified by The Supreme Court in Conflict Resolution and works in that capacity in the Lake, Marion and Sumter county court system resolving conflicts.
At Village Mind Body Institute, Dr. Brady practices mindfulness with each patient. He utilizes a holistic approach that includes spiritual practices to treat patients’ mental ailments. For each patient, he also offers free consultations and has incorporated a sliding scale fee so that everyone can afford the services.
What sets us apart from all others in the area:
- We use positive psychology which offers much quicker results and uses positive reinforcement thus saving you time and money. Results are achieved in weeks to months rather than years.
- We use a holistic approach.
- Our hours are 11 AM to 9 PM so that we can serve you better.
- We have hypnotherapy available which resolves issues in just 2-3 sessions.
- We are nonprofit so monies paid to us should be tax-deductible.
- We have male and female therapists available.
- We have a sliding financial scale so that no one has ever turned away for their inability to pay.
- We have a telemedicine system so we can continue to help you even while you are away.
- We offer free consultations which affords you the ability to come in and see if it’s a good fit prior to committing.
- We are in award-winning mental health center three years in a row.
- You are not just a patient you’re part of a team and as such we work together to find the right solution for you. We don’t just feed you back your own questions expecting you to resolve your own issues. We also do not do the typical 45 minute sessions out sessions run an hour to an hour and a half each.
Experience, our doctor has 44 years of experience helping people. Dr. Brady is an award-winning psychologist, author, and professor who truly cares about his patients.
You will not find these above advantages anywhere else in Central Florida this is why we are the award-winning mental health center in central Florida.
DCH, Ed.D, Psy.D
License, Certifications & Awards
*Member of and Licensed by the Federal Association of Christian Counselors and Therapists #LCCP0486011016. American Association of Christian Therapists, Inc. # DB721366. Lifetime Achievement Award presented by a sitting President of the United States in 2010. Awarded Kentucky Admiral. Appreciation award presented in 2015 by the State Court System in Florida.
We are proud to announce we have won the 2016, 2017, and 2018 Best of The Villages Award for Mental Health Service.
Wesleyan University, Florida State Court System, Florida Sheriffs Department on Domestic Violence. NBPES, Psychology.
Professional Activities and Memberships
American Counseling Association, since 2008 #6266866
Florida Counseling Association
Chief Director of Institute of Professional Psychologists, IPP for the US and Canada since 2006 #5007
Member of Psychology Today
Criminal Psychological Profiler, Trained and Certified by The Law Enforcement Academy
Forensic Investigator, Trained and Certified by The Law Enforcement Academy
Professor of Psychology at two universities
Supreme Court Trained and Certified Mediator #31894C
Member of The Federal Association of Christian Counselors and Therapists #0486
Member of the American Association of Christian Therapists, Inc.# DB721366
Dr. Brady was a Magistrate/Justice for 10 years in NH, appointed by two different governors for a 5-year term each.